Raymond J. Pulverman
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law (1979)
- B.A., University of California at Santa Barbara (1976)
- California State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- American Association for Justice
- Consumer Attorneys Association of California
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Santa Monica, California, December 9, 1953
- Listed, Southern California Super Lawyers, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023.
- Executive Articles Editor, COMM/ENT, a Journal of Communications and Entertainment Law.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, California
- Licensed Contractor, California(inactive)
- Safeco Insurance Company of America v. Parks (2004) 122 Cal. App. 4th 779
- Safeco Insurance Company of America v. Parks (2009) 170 Cal. App. 4th 992
Serving the Santa Barbara area for those injured through no fault of their own
If you have suffered an injury or lost a loved one due to another’s negligence, call Pulverman & Pulverman, LLP at 805.259.3581 or contact the firm online to schedule a free consultation.